如果瘙痒非常糟糕 - 以至于它会影响您的睡眠或分散您的注意力 - 值得向您的GP或助产士标记，因为难以忍受的瘙痒可能是cholestasis。胆汁淤积是一种肝脏状况，可能很严重，但是早日检测并被您的医生监测，您和您的婴儿都应该很好。
如果你的皮肤改变了形状,颜色或纹理since you became pregnant, the itching could be due to a flare-up of a pre-existing condition, such as eczema, scabies or a fungal infection. Do see your GP, who'll be able to diagnose these and advise you on treatment.
Prurigo of pregnancy
Prurigo of pregnancy consists of itchy lumps and bumps appearing on any part of your body, and it can occur at any point in your pregnancy. It's fairly common and not serious – but do see your GP for confirmation. You'll be treated with moisturiser, and in more extreme cases, a steroid cream.
幼犬 - 怀孕的核尿布丘脑（怀孕的多态喷发）
Here's the good news though – despite its alarming appearance, PUPP isn't serious. It can be pretty uncomfortable though, so you'll want to use a moisturiser to soothe it, and if it's severe, your GP might recommend topical steroids or antihistamines – but don't apply these unless your doctor has advised you to.
Pemphigold Gestationis is a much rarer skin condition, which usually occurs in the second trimester, but can occur at any point in pregnancy, and even occasionally after you've had your baby. It presents as itchy lumps, bumps, hives and blisters on the abdomen and possibly other parts of the body (ouch). Seek advice from your GP, who may advise that you see a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Applying lots of moisturiser at regular intervals is your best bet for keeping the itch at bay – keeping a supply in the fridge and applying it cold can be very soothing. Any moisturiser will do, but try to go for mild and unperfumed ones such as E45 and Bio-Oil.
频繁的温暖浴室和穿松散的棉质衣服也可以帮助您舒缓瘙痒，并使空气能够进入皮肤。尽量避免变得太热或太冷，您可能会发现，转向不涂香水或使用香水肥皂和乳液也有帮助。带有灾难和薄荷醇的乳液的乳液也可以帮助 - 以下是妈妈们建议在怀孕中敲打瘙痒的一些补救措施：
- “采用灵活的冰袋。They worked wonders for me when I itched like mad during my pregnancies!”
- “I've been using郁郁葱葱的梦奶油，这很不错，它的薰衣草很舒缓。手臂，肚子，胸部……做到了！”
- “As odd as it sounds, try胚层or a standard over-the-counter cream that has an anaesthetic in – it dulls the itch a tiny bit. Also helps to have cool showers and leave your bump out at night (this requires imaginative positioning of duvet…)”
- “尝试松焦油肥皂(or coal tar soap) – you can buy it online. If you lather it all up and then let it dry on the skin for a while before washing it off, it does take the edge off the itching. I found it really helpful at night – it calmed it down enough for me to be able to sleep, at least.”
- “I used calamine cream and it really worked.”
- “我的皮肤敏感，在怀孕期间情况恶化 - 我每天都在洗澡E45 Bath并使用头和肩膀anti-itch shampoo helped, but didn't fix it.”
Finally, it goes without saying – do try not to scratch your skin too much, as this can lead to further irritation.
If your skin has not changed but you're still very itchy
在怀孕期间没有皮疹的严重瘙痒可能是胆汁淤积的症状 - 尽管令人困惑的是，一些胆汁淤积的女性确实会出现皮疹。最好的建议是提及您的助产士或GP的任何严重瘙痒。
Does my itchy skin have something to do with my baby's gender?
las，不 - “只是一个老妻子的故事。
When should I see my doctor about itchiness during pregnancy?
Can itchiness harm my baby?
在大多数情况下，您的痒感对您的宝宝没有影响 - 在您试图避免抓住自己的皮肤的同时，它们会继续在子宫内部愉快地生长。但是 - 如前所述 - 严重的瘙痒可能表明cholestasis, so (and we're beginning to sound like a broken record) it's worth flagging it to your doctor or midwife.
The many joys that come with pregnancy include a variety of skin changes – you may developstretch marks, dark patches or linea nigra – a vertical line along your belly which darkens during pregnancy.